Course fees include training materials, hotel accommodations, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and transportation to and from the training facility. Flight arrangements and transportation to and from the airport are not included and should be arranged in advanced by the participants’ company.
The courses are designed for authorized dealers’ technicians and CSSD staff.
Upon course completion, the participant receives a Tuttnauer Technical Certificate, authorizing him to service our product line.
We offer three different training programs for horizontal autoclaves and provide courses for end-users and CSSD staff at their facility, upon request.
Tuttnauer Training for Large Autoclaves
The course duration is 4 days. Some of the topics covered are:
- Introduction to sterilization methods and principles
- Autoclave structure & operating principles
- Autoclave piping:vacuum, exhaust and air supply
- Steam generator types and operation
- Built-in and stand alone steam generators
- Hands-on troubleshooting workshop
- Autoclave doors and pneumatics operation
- Autoclave control system
- System trouble-shooting
- System preventive maintenance
For course availability, please call (800) 899-5200